Looking for another office? Visit this page with the contact information for our offices around the world.
The position will report directly to the Assistant Controller in the United States, while working within the Accounting Department located in Grand Cayman.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• Professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA)
• 5+ years of public / private accounting experience
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
• Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Superior time management / organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to travel to the United States
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts as part of the month-end close process
• Research and prepare various types of financial analyses and reports for management
• Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and testing
• Assist with annual budgeting/forecasting
• Liaise with accounting staff in Florida, and other countries as well as our internal and external auditors
• Prepare schedules as requested by our external auditors in support of the quarterly and annual SEC filings on Form 10-Q and 10-K
• Prepare stand-alone financial statements for various subsidiary companies
• Assist with various other accounting process improvement projects
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. offers an attractive compensation and benefits package which includes paid time off, medical insurance and pension. The salary range for this position is CI$60,000 – CI$70,000 per annum.
We invite qualified Caymanians and permanent residents with the right to work, to apply via e-mail at email@example.com by September 4, 2020
Can’t find an opportunity that interests you or there are no current posted openings? If you’d like you can still send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know of your interest. We’ll keep your information on file should any opportunity arise.
- Regatta Office Park
- Windward Three, 4th fl, West Bay Rd.
U.S. Operations – Aquilex
- 5810 Coral Ridge Drive, Suite 220
- Coral Springs, FL 33076